77. Love Actually (2003)
December 21, 2021
Are you a Tight Arse?
(Head Over To Our Website for The Full Episode Notes!)
Festive topics discussed during the episode include:
- Does hearing Ben constantly whinge about his tech woes bore you? Would new listeners instantly switch off? I thought not.
- I'm starting to think Fiona doesn't put much effort into her episode prep.
- Cliff Richard pops back numerous times to mask Fiona's asthma suffering.
- Ben has only nice things to say about Denise Richards.
- It's been four years since my and Fiona's first conversation, and I still don't understand a word she says.
- Is Ameros Perros anything like City of God? It's a foreign film, so that's enough for Fiona.
- Can anyone give Ben his Heathrow moment?
- Ben has only nice things to say about Kiera Knightley.
- Much like Dildo (I typed out Dildo first), Dido, will I be going down with this podcast ship? (We've been taking on water since September)
- Has Ben lost his mojo? Yeah, baby, yeah!
- Boris Johnson needs to let his hair down more.
Imagine facing a double-denim sporting bloke with his arms folded after a full day of lectures.
- I knew there was a link between Helen Bonham Carter and Emma Thompson.
GET IN TOUCH... Support the show
VOTE FOR OUR NEXT FILM: https://www.filmfloggers.com/vote
TIGHT ARSE: Are you a Tight Arse?
SLEEPING WITH THE WAFFLER: Can't Sleep?
COME TALK TO BEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA...
SPARE ANY CHANGE?
Help Flog the Podcast by Rate and Reviewing! 1 Star content, 5-star effort!
ARE YOU AN IDIOT?