100. The Monster Squad (1987)
October 26, 2022
Ben's struggles with podcasting on the road continue with The Monster Squad.
For the non-existent fans.
Episode topics discussed that will make you feel like you've been kicked in the nards include:
- We discuss how Dan's woodland frolicking ruined a 5-star opportunity.
- How do you maintain a podcast when your co-host is nine days behind you?
- Ben continues to lie through his newfound positive teeth.
- Remember when you and your mates got excited about renting The Monster Squad for the 57th time...?
- Did you know Dan had a podcast? Who wants to see it make a comeback...?
- When will Dan's Canucks Hockey fame increase this podcast's exposure?
- Does Ben & Dan's relationship resemble the creepy one between Doc Brown & Marty Mcfly?
- Was Frankenstein's wobbling wedges a problem?
- When will Dan break character?
- Dan's Halloween treat to Ben is I, Frankenstein...
- Was Duncan's Regehr performance as Dracula dynamite?
- Ben hopes there is still time to tell Fred Dekker to stay away from Robocop and stick to cheesy horror.
- Will Ben's newfound positive mindset allow him to accept the Mummy in the closet?
- Did Pixar take inspiration from Shane Black?
- Ben implores you never to travel with Dan and his portable DVD player.
- Will FilmFlogger's basket ever drain?
- Dan's not precious with films...
- Dan continues to tarnish Tom's memory with offensive impressions.
- Fiona ruins the segments by demanding sleep.
- Give Ben more Patreon money so he can continue redefining the Sopranos.
Support the show
GET IN TOUCH...
VOTE FOR OUR NEXT FILM: https://www.filmfloggers.com/vote
TIGHT ARSE: Are you a Tight Arse?
SLEEPING WITH THE WAFFLER: Can't Sleep?
TALK TO BEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA...
SPARE ANY CHANGE?
Help Flog the Podcast by Rate and Reviewing! 1 Star content, 5-star effort!
ARE YOU AN IDIOT?