90. Top Gun (1986) "I feel the need" the need to be a Scientologist"
May 27, 2022
FilmFloggers & Dan Machholz
FilmFloggers continues to make up for the indie podcast scenes' many shortcomings by giving you content no one else dares to.
Get in our Dangerzone!
A huge Thank You to Tony Scott for consistently taking our breath away.
Are you a Tight Arse?
(Head Over To Our Website for The Full Episode Notes!)
Topics discussed from the jet wash include:
- Dan feels the need to battle covid from an inverted position on the sofa.
- Is the Top Gun soundtrack a tease?
- Did Ben coin the phrase 'they don't make films like they used to?'
- On the 7th day, God released The 6th Day starring Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Is it hard to dislike Tom Cruise?
- Dan enters the Dangerzone by commenting on how awesome Scientology is.
- Ben & Dan are getting along, and the sexual tension is palpable. Take me to bed or lose me forever.
- Is Dan's FilmFloggers journey about a man struggling with his own homosexuality?
- Should Ben do a Cougar and hand in his microphone?
- Michael Ironside, Tom Skeritt, Anthony Edwards, and James Tolkan are all good blokes.
- Dan feels the need, the need to claim he's the real Iceman.
- Dan gets that loving feeling every time he storms into the women's toilets.
- A warning for the people of Vancouver, burn all volleyballs and avoid all beaches this year.
Dan has a youtube channel...No really Support the show
Twitter: Hockey Rubbish
GET IN TOUCH...
VOTE FOR OUR NEXT FILM: https://www.filmfloggers.com/vote
TIGHT ARSE: Are you a Tight Arse?
SLEEPING WITH THE WAFFLER: Can't Sleep?
COME TALK TO BEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA...
SPARE ANY CHANGE?
Help Flog the Podcast by Rate and Reviewing! 1 Star content, 5-star effort!
ARE YOU AN IDIOT?